Question on StartArea

Home Forums Development Question on StartArea

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Poe6661
    Participant

I am having a bit of trouble with the setting StartArea. What is the purpose of this setting? I ask because I am using the EP IV, and it has a setting called StartMenu. When StartArea was introduced into the main WiiMC code, that moved the number of global settings from 12 to 13 with the EP. Maybe I didn’t merge the conflicts correctly, but there were several places that I have had to go back and manually fix code references to get the global settings correct. Currently, when I go to change the settings, ‘B button OK’ setting is displaying values for lockfolders. I think I have finally found all of the places to update, and will test it tonight. But when I really thought through it, I realized that if the two settings do the same thing, then maybe I can eliminate one or the other.

Anybody have suggestions?

cadbusca
    Participant

Just a reminder that the “EP deal” was not to post EP related questions in the forum, which is exclusively for the released WIIMC code. Please keep them in the EP thread or PM me.

With the addition of the “Start Area” option each of the Enhancement Pack Global options need to be bumped by one. The Enhancement Pack will continue to use its “Start Menu” option setting which has additional logic and ignore the new “Start Area” option. These changes will be reflected in Enhancement Pack V.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password