Resolution stretch on WiiMC interface

Home Forums Help and Support Resolution stretch on WiiMC interface

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ptyalisme
    Participant

Alright so I just installed WiiMC 1.1.0, upgraded from 1.0.9. Everything seems to work, including the channel pointer, however when it loads into the WiiMC interface, everything is stretched beyond the sides of the screen. I can still see the majority of the interface, its just maybe an inch to the left and right that runs off the screen. I looked in the settings for the program and didn’t see any way of adjusting the screen size/position… possible fixes?

Thanks!

Oh yeah, and also… how do I get WiiMC to play songs consecutivly? I select a music file off my USB hard drive, and put the player on shuffel. It plays through the whole song, and then just stops… it dosen’t start the next song automatically. I have to manually select each song that I want to play.

rodries
    Keymaster

Your TV must have a LOT of overscan. Can you take a picture? PAL50, PAL60 or NTSC? Wii set on 4:3 or 16:9? 4:3 TV or 16:9 TV?

ptyalisme
    Participant

Yeah, here’s a picture. The wii is NTSC, set to 16:9 on a widescreen TV.

zany130
    Participant

I have the same issue with a pal, 576i wide lcd tv (set to 16:9)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I have got the same problem.

First, thanks for this new version (now I can play all streaming without freezes)

My config:

TV: CRT 16:9 PAL 576i
    WII: PAL (Setup to 576i RGB SCART 16:9)

In 1.0.9, work fine, but i have the same problem with the last version (1.1.0)

Very thanks, and sorry my english.

rodries
    Keymaster

Ok. For the next version I’ll just have to shift everything inward a little bit.

james4204
    Participant

For those experiencing the problem, have you tried enabling the 1:1 pixel mapping option that your HDTV may have? Try playing around with some of your TV settings…

-[]D

Anonymous
    Inactive

PPSainity my TV have the same config with 1.0.9 and 1.1.0.
    In 1.0.9 work fine, in 1.1.0 fail.

lazzy
    Participant

@PPSainity wrote:

For those experiencing the problem, have you tried enabling the 1:1 pixel mapping option that your HDTV may have? Try playing around with some of your TV settings…

Mine is a CRT PAL 16:9 wide TV and I have no 1:1 pixel mapping option. Switching from 50 to 60 Hz doesn’t help either. Width in 1.0.9 was OK. There’s no config in my TV I can change to make it show the whole GUI.
    Same happened some time ago to MplayerCE and it was something they solved with a new release.

Despite of the GUI width thing, the rest is working flawlessly in 1.1.0. Thank you!

rodries
    Keymaster

As I’ve already stated, all I will do is shift some of the interface elements inwards into the “safe zone”

Case Closed.

rodries
    Keymaster

CircaWii, perhaps you could post a new screenshot using the version posted here: http://www.wiimc.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=252

So I can see how it looks. I’ve moved all the elements inward.

flint.black
    Participant

Tantric, I was having the same problem and I tested your revision. I can’t post a screenshot, but it looked fine to me, so I think you fixed it!

Thank you for all your work, I use WiiMC (as well as several other of your Wii applications) all the time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Tantric,

Test version work fine for my.

I upload two photos (sorry bad quality)

[attachment=0:1akc8xog]WiiMC_2.jpg[/attachment:1akc8xog]
    [attachment=1:1akc8xog]WiiMC_1.jpg[/attachment:1akc8xog]

May be +2 pixel margin in left and right.

Very thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Resolution stretch on WiiMC interface’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password