Resume play change.

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Resume play change.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    romo1925
    Participant

I live in a student house and we all want to watch different videos. This is a bit annoying if you are halfway through yours put it on pause and your house mate changes it whilst you are away.

I was thinking that when a video is half played and either changed to another one or WiiMC is closed that it rights a position log into a txt file on the SD card. That way when I change back I get an option to resume or start from beginning.

When you try and start any video like “example.avi” it will look in the text file for a entry if there is one like “example.avi 10.54” it then comes up with an option to start 10min 54sec in or start from beginning. If there is no entry it automatically starts from beginning.

What do people think?

rodries
    Keymaster

eh? it already does this, see the file restore_points

cor
    Participant

I think he wants WiiMC to ask if you want to resume or play at beginning of file.

romo1925
    Participant

Oh don’t know why it didn’t work before. Just checked it and now seems to work fine.
    Might be i deleted the restore point file when manually updating.

But the start from beginning may be nice feature especially if you are re-watching a film and it starts in the credits although sliding the bar back to the beginning it not too much of a hassle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Resume play change.’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password