Romanian Translation

Home Forums Development Romanian Translation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    fishears
    Participant

As promised the updated ro.lang with the Romanian t and the same file with a normal t ro2.lang until the display problems are fixed.:geek:

BigBolt
    Participant

@skoopman wrote:

As promised the updated ro.lang with the Romanian t and the same file with a normal t ro2.lang until the display problems are fixed.:geek:

Skoopman, romanian translation is funny 😀
    example :

msgid “Username is blank.”
    msgstr “Utilizatorul este gol.”

“Utilizatorul este gol” means “The user is naked”.A better translation is “Nu ati completat numele utilizatorului”
    I’ll check the entire file and I’ll make the corections

fishears
    Participant

@driverx wrote:

@skoopman wrote:

Skoopman, romanian translation is funny 😀
    example :

msgid “Username is blank.”
    msgstr “Utilizatorul este gol.”

“Utilizatorul este gol” means “The user is naked”.A better translation is “Nu ati completat numele utilizatorului”
    I’ll check the entire file and I’ll make the corections

Umm yeah sry didn’t see that. Romanian is not my native language although I am Romanian :mrgreen: But we have to keep the translation as sort as possible, this translation is really funny, I’ll also check it again.

BigBolt
    Participant

I’ve checked the Romanian lang file and adapted it, here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fdtzygqwomz
    Compiled and working ok…

fishears
    Participant

@driverx wrote:

I’ve checked the Romanian lang file and adapted it, here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fdtzygqwomz
    Compiled and working ok…

Line 164: missing t comma for “retea”

Line 226: msgid “Play Order” I don’t think “Mod de redare” is a good translation, it should be “Ordinea de redare”.

Line 416: missing t comma for “initializeaza”.

Please send me your yahoo id via pm so we can make the translation together. :geek:

BigBolt
    Participant

Mot-a mot translation is indeed “Ordinea de redare” but after i’ve compiled the source and tested the program i saw it wasn’t ok. Check your PM

BigBolt
    Participant

Hi, just updated romanian translation with the new strings:
    [attachment=0:241ul3vk]ro.rar[/attachment:241ul3vk]

BigBolt
    Participant

Modified some text because after compiling and testing the previous file i found a string that was too large; minor changes
    [attachment=0:354k9fbv]ro.lang.rar[/attachment:354k9fbv]

BigBolt
    Participant

@tantric : Something went wrong when you edited the lang file and added the first 2 lines, some of the diacritics were lost. I’ve edited and re-saved the file, here it is:[attachment=0:yhq5vzfa]ro.rar[/attachment:yhq5vzfa]

rodries
    Keymaster

I removed those because for some reason the romanian t’s aren’t displayed.

I’ve actually investigated further and that glyph IS present in the font file itself, so it’s a rendering issue with freetype gx

BigBolt
    Participant

that’s weird ‘cos I’ve compiled the source and I have no such problem, all the diacritics are OK. :geek:

rodries
    Keymaster

Oh? Maybe the problem fixed itself. I’ll upload your version that has them in.

rodries
    Keymaster

Hey! What do you know, it works now! Great! 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password