RU Red E 4 WIIUMC ??

Home Forums General Discussion RU Red E 4 WIIUMC ??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cadbusca
    Participant
    hello2000
    Participant

And your Wii goes outdated in a fraction of second.
    That’s why I don’t like much video gaming consoles… they get outdated so fast (ok, the Wii is from 2006, but I got it in late 2009 and I won’t be buying WiiU or whatever it is called).

So, thanks WiiMC (and most homebrew) for bringing some utility to the Wii even after it will be obsolete… as long as it works…

alex911
    Participant

What do you mean outdated (I mean besides the fact that it was already outdated at launch, from a hardware standpoint)? WiiU is a controller FOR the Wii, not it’s own separate entity.

I hope the homebrew scene does something with WiiU…looks like there is a lot of potential there!

hello2000
    Participant

Sorry but this: http://e3.nintendo.com/hw/#/introduction doesn’t seem like being simply a controller…

More of a new gaming console that also does HD, right? Do some research before you post 😉

And by outdated I mean that it’s not the latest gaming console by Nintendo with the same purpose as the Wii (DS, DSi and etc. don’t have exactly the same goal as the Wii, I hope you understand me). The Wii is already outdated and MUCH when compared to other consoles.

lowell
    Participant

Wii U _IS_ a new console! It’s only backward compatible with Wii software and it can use the Wii controllers for it’s own games. Besides that: The Wii U console is WAAAAAAY more powerful than the Wii console – it’s a bit above the PS3.

Nintendo just didn’t get it right to present the new console in a correct way; they just kept focusing on the controller; but Wii U _IS_ a _NEW_ console, not just a new controller for Wii.

hello2000
    Participant

And if WiiU comes out as limited as Wii (no HD YouTube or other media center functions, for example), I would (possibility) only buy it when homebrew has been brought to it.

It makes no sense that a device that does 1080p and is a bit above PS3 and sits behind or below your TV doesn’t have multimedia capabilities as good or better than the PS3. (although I don’t like very much comparing consoles of different brands, but if we’re going that way…)

alex911
    Participant

Wow, I haven’t been on here in forever…that’s probably my most retarded post ever up there. I had just vaguely heard about the WiiU, and should’ve known to keep my fool mouth shut until I had more details. Wow…n00b. 😳

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password