Sites that do work in wiimc

Home Forums Help and Support Sites that do work in wiimc

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CambSheefeGaf
    Participant

Anyone know any sites that will work for wiimc. i’ve created my own playlist but cant access them. i now know youtube etc…wont work at the mo. what sites do work so i can up some for myself and everyone else in the navi-xtreme community. thanks

WhizzBang
    Participant

Adult Swim and Cartoon Networks work fine for making a playlist because they link directly to the .flv files on their domain, not statically. If you get a link to a video that looks like this… http://somewebsite.com/media/40897dhx40nrbh0dv46b0.avi, that bunch of garbage for a file name means this file is static and the link will not work in your playlist.

Good news is, if Team WiiMC EVER answers my question in the other forums topic I just posted for Navi-X Dev Help, we may be able to port over the processor interpreter in Navi-X so you all can finally access websites as well.

Question is, will Team WiiMC EVER respond to any of my questions again in the forums… they certainly seem to overlook my topics, while addressing other peoples discussions.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!! TEAM WIIMC!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!?!

iRoNBiLL

CambSheefeGaf
    Participant

totally agree wii needs more support. i’m with you 100% ironbill. thanks for the help btw.

WhizzBang
    Participant

Good news is, it looks like someone will be making a processor to handle our processors in Navi-X via WiiMC. Will get back to you soon as I hear something.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password