Slowdown + Audio & Video Temporary Unsync (Just Below 480p)

Home Forums Help and Support Slowdown + Audio & Video Temporary Unsync (Just Below 480p)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    haha45
    Participant

Firstly thanks so much for this awesome piece of software, thanks for all your hard work – first post here – love it!

My problem is that I watched a movie the other day and it suffered from really bad video slowdown – slow motion in parts (particularly action parts) – the audio would run ahead of the video and then the video would catch up and it would be synced until I got slowdown again, then after a little bit it would resync etc.

The video is high quality but not over the specified 480p – Plays perfectly on my laptop too.

Size: 2.25GB
    Container: mkv
    Codec: x264
    Resolution: 676×442 -> 785×442
    Aspect ratio: 16:9
    Frame rate: 23.976 fps
    Bit rate: 1 541 Kbps

Any ideas?

rodries
    Keymaster

I guess that one is just too much. It’s mainly that it’s x264 – using something less processor intensive like divx something that resolution will play just fine.

haha45
    Participant

@Tantric wrote:

I guess that one is just too much. It’s mainly that it’s x264 – using something less processor intensive like divx something that resolution will play just fine.

Ah, I see. Good to know for future encodes. Which formats are best for this then – just avi?

By the way is the channel installer the same as a forwarder or what is it? Do we have a forwarder? On the vid here there is a forwarder http://wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiMC

Also what does the cache fill setting do?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password