SMB List incomplete / NOT Avast

Home Forums Help and Support SMB List incomplete / NOT Avast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,
    first of all thx for the work in WiiMC, it´s really a great option for playing media on the wii.

At the moment i am having just a small issue with it:
    I access my server (SMB, followed the instructions of the thread here/Win7 32bit Win-firewall/no AV) via SMB, but the file- list does not update automatically in WiiMC. I can get the file list to be uptodate by removing and reengaging the shared folder on the server, but then new directories are displayed but when I enter i receive a screen with the directory repeated many times in the background with 2 buttons retry/cancel…retry does not work/cancel i get back. But playable are just the old files. From USB WiiMC plays exactly those files in the directory named the sam, so it´s not something with strange character i suppose.
    The threads with Avast I read, but since i am not using it, there must be another problem in my case.

Thx for any suggestions!
    Thrak

aka107
    Participant

Probably you have a problem with permissions, so when you share again the folder the permissions are fixed, it’s related to your pc not wiimc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm as login into the folder works i don´t think that its due to permission…more suggestions?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password