Smb shares

Home Forums Help and Support Smb shares

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sevee
    Participant

Ive got to say firstly this is a great app

Will probably take me away from my good old trusty XBMC the only issue i have is with the smb shares does it have a limit ive put 5 in so far but it wont allow me to input anyomre ?

I tried to create a share with links to other shares to see if that would get round it but it only shows the share not the links /shortcuts is there a way to have more shares.

Basically i have the shares allreay for XBMC and am just trying to add them to the WIIMC..

rodries
    Keymaster

That’s right, the current limit is 5. This will be increased to 9 for the next version. The limit will not be increased beyond that.

sevee
    Participant

Thanks for that ill have to see how to link my shares into categories so i can have all the sections under the 5 headings

movies
    tv
    music
    pictures
    etc

can you not use shortcuts within the dirs

Just tried FTP instead as i can setup all the shares via the ftp server but cant get it to list can you toggle the passive on and off checked in the WIIMC netwrok settings and it says active if i edit the the xml can it be swithced off to see if the ftp lists ive tried changing my ftp server but no matter which way i set it the same problem wont list.

cadbusca
    Participant

Sure would help if you would add some .’s and ?’s in your long sentence so I can figure out what you are asking. Also I don’t know what you mean by passive. I have no problem listing on the menu the names of my 5 smb’s.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password