Strange playlist behavior

Home Forums Help and Support Strange playlist behavior

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EmogssypeGype
    Participant

I currently use WIIMC to play media from an SMB share. It plays everything just fine and I love the interface, however I can’t figure out the playlist behavior.

When I attempt to play a folder of music, I hit + to add the folder to my playlist and then hit play. I would expect the player to play all the files in order. Instead it starts on an arbitrary track that seems to be characteristic of the folder but to follow no other rhyme or reason (for example, I select a folder, add it to a playlist and instead of playing track 1-10 it will play track 6 and stop)

I’ve also tried manually adding each song in a folder and hitting play on the first one, which usually results in the first song playing then the media player skipping to (say) song 6 and stopping. Each song in every folder plays fine individually. I would love to hear any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Other possibly relevant information:
    Wii version 4.2
    Launching via homebrew channel
    My SMB share is on a Maxtor MSS running open MSS
    I’m running the latest version of WIIMC

enursoccusy
    Participant

I have a similar problem. I play my music from USB disk on FAT. When I select a folder and play, then play on a predeterminer order (not random) for example track 5 -> 8 -> 3 … but if I select each file on order to add the playlist then play on correct order. Is how the order of add track to the playlist when select folder change, then when see the playlist this show in correct order but jump to track whit out order.

I select continuous play not random.

What happen??

Thanks 😉

gaetano
    Participant

Winston, I had something like that, once I set the play type to “continuous” it worked fine, mine was set to “single play”
    Hope it helps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password