Subtitles dont work

Home Forums Help and Support Subtitles dont work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pallbearer
    Participant

.srt wont work with wiimc they load up using vlc or mplayerce…i checked the settings visibility is set to On

anyone have any idea why it wont work….

i saw all the other thread subtitles suddenly appear nobody gave any definitive useful answer to the problem..or i have missed it…

cadbusca
    Participant

I use them for all my videos when available and I have never had any problem. Make sure the filenames are identical and only the extensions are different. VLC is more forgiving in that respect so maybe thats your problem.

pallbearer
    Participant

if it wasn’t correct name then mplayerce wouldn’t be able to load them either……
    (i must of checked the .srt 20 times different one still no show)

tried usb loading no sub,sd loading no sub,smb no sub….

pallbearer
    Participant

anyone…..i tried reinstalling it still nothing ….

cadbusca
    Participant

Post your subtitle file and I will try it. Also post Title and extension of movie and a few megs from the front. Use “Partcopy” to do that.

pallbearer
    Participant

Figured it out it was user error…i kept the settings from my original set up 1.0.4…even when i swapped before i still kept it….deleted the settings loaded wiimc 1.0.6 and subs .srt work perfect.

for subtitle visibility i had 10 instead of or

cadbusca
    Participant

Glad it works. I guess you simply had them turned off because the code only allows them to be on or off not 10

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password