Subtitles out of sync with the video on 1.1.2

Home Forums Help and Support Subtitles out of sync with the video on 1.1.2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giuvo
    Participant

Hi,

After updating to version 1.1.2 the subtitles are out of sync with the video. They appear later than they should. The delay settings are unchanged (set to 0). Changing the delay to some negative/positive value does not help (is this settings working at all?).

I’ve double checked that. Reverting to version 1.1.1 solves the problem.

To me it looks like some frame rate misinterpretation problem. Like watching the video with FPS 23,976 and the subtitles for the 25 FPS version.

Best regards,
    ktocipowie

unclenoriega
    Participant

I have same problem.
    At the beginning subs are OK.. but they are delayed more and more when movie goes on.

Back to the 1.1.1

But great application overall!

BR,
    Lihi

aka107
    Participant

@ktocipowie wrote:

Hi,

After updating to version 1.1.2 the subtitles are out of sync with the video. They appear later than they should. The delay settings are unchanged (set to 0). Changing the delay to some negative/positive value does not help (is this settings working at all?).

I’ve double checked that. Reverting to version 1.1.1 solves the problem.

To me it looks like some frame rate misinterpretation problem. Like watching the video with FPS 23,976 and the subtitles for the 25 FPS version.

Best regards,
    ktocipowie

I need a film and a sub to test it, please send the link & sub to my email: rodries at wiimc.org

cadbusca
    Participant

Please pm me with that info as well so I can test it with my enhancement pack. Thanks.

aka107
    Participant

Fixed
    It was a mplayer bug, not related to wiimc, a bad type cast, svn updated
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5ufx7h3zzj5e5v9

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password