Translations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kyoo
    Participant

Hi jhb,

successfully compiled wiimc+V8, thank you, love wiimc+, especially the possibility to delete files and the “wiimote-playing” of music.
    My question is, is it possible to translate the added texts to other languages?
    I would volunteer to do the german translation. As I understand it, you had to provide extended xy.lang files,
    then I could care about the translation, right?

Thanks
    sz

cadbusca
    Participant

That is real easy for you to do. Just add the translated pairs you want to add to the de.lang file. C:WIIMCsourcelangde.lang I’ve added some test ones to the end of the attached one. (Be sure to hit enter at the end of the last line or it will not be recognized!) Then recompile and they are there. If you send me your updated de.lang file (wiimc@verizon.net) I’ll be happy to include it in the distribution for everyone.

kyoo
    Participant

Hi jhb50,

attached is the de.lang file, first draft. Most of the settings are translated, alos some of the error messages.

hth
    sz

cadbusca
    Participant

Cool! Thank you. I’ll include it with Version 9 out soon!

Just a tickler.. V9 will include the ability to “Explore” YouTube from within WIIMC+ by allowing you to search for playlists and channels as well as videos, and be able to access the uploads, playlists or favorites of the authors of any playlist, channel or video… but you must have a PHP server available to run the prerequiite scripts, but you will have one if you have installed VLC-Shares.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Translations’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password