Trouble whit .srt subtitle

Home Forums Help and Support Trouble whit .srt subtitle

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deep
    Participant

hi
    first , i search for other topics whits this problem , but i did all that things mentionated and still dont work.
    i have a trouble whit all the .srt files . i have the video file whit the same name into a folder and dont apears in screen =/ , i try the “b” boton , i have enabled the option for subtitle , al press de up directional pad and still don see the subtiles =(

have the wiimc in HD and in the SD card , i see the movies en the SMB option

here is a SS for example

pd: i have a bad english , sorry x,x

axgarr
    Participant

First for enabling subtitles, you must go in settings and turn subtitles ON or OFF

deep
    Participant

is enabled =/
    visibility on
    delay 0.0 sec
    laguage default
    codepage defaul
    color white
    size 4.0

this es the setting in the subtiltes option and dont work =/

cadbusca
    Participant

Do your subtitles play correctly when using Media Player Classic on your PC?
    I am playing all my files via SMB and all my .srt subtitles play correctly.
    I usually verify my .srt files using Subtitle Workshop. If they load there they should work.

deep
    Participant

@jhb50 wrote:

Do your subtitles play correctly when using Media Player Classic on your PC?
    I am playing all my files via SMB and all my .srt subtitles play correctly.
    I usually verify my .srt files using Subtitle Workshop. If they load there they should work.

i think that is the problem , l play the movie whit the windows media player and clasic and have the same problem , only when I play the video whit gomplayer i can see the subtitles.

how do you fix taht problem? or i must download another subtitle?o.o

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password