Trouble with VideoBB links

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Trouble with VideoBB links

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Hi, First off please allow me to thank Ximarx for such a wonderful program. I have only been using it a few days, but I am very happy and impressed by its performance. I am just today having issues with VideoBB links as I receive an “Error Loading File!” message after it attempts to buffer using the Watch Directly link and the Start VLC Stream link. I am wondering if I am having a unique experience or if others are also receiving these error messages (in the event that the website has changed its video format etc.). If anyone else has experienced this issue kindly let me know. If I am alone in this issue, I am happy to upload a debug log file but am unsure how to locate it. I have enabled debugging on the configurations menu, but don’t know the next step.
    In either case, thank you for taking the time to read my post.
    Jim

zany130
    Participant

I got the same problem yesterday. If videobb updated their website, i have to update the hoster plugin too.

zany130
    Participant

https://code.google.com/p/vlc-shares/source/detail?r=627

This should fix the problem. You can apply the diff to the file
    /vlc-shares/library/X/VlcShares/Plugins/Helper/Hoster/VideoBB.php

-EDIT-

This fix is a fail. New one is work in progress…

tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Ximarx,
    Sorry for my delay in replying I was away from internet access. I very much appreciate all of your efforts with regard to this plugin. If you do not mind could you please let me know if the following will correctly apply any diff files that you publish (I am quite a novice with svn etc.):
    1) Go to the revisions url
    2)Select the link next to +modify
    3)Find and select “view raw file” mid-page on the right under File Info
    4)After selecting the raw file link copy all of the text shown on the then loaded page
    5)Paste the text to notepad and save it with the file name listed at the end of the url in the browser bar from the raw file page (ex:VideoBB.php).
    6)Find and overwrite the existing copy of the file with my newly created notepad file in my local installation at the appropriate path, such as in this case:
    /vlc-shares/library/X/VlcShares/Plugins/Helper/Hoster/VideoBB.php

Thank you,
    Jim

zany130
    Participant

When a fix will be ready, i’ll release a new version of videoBB plugin (today or tomorrow)

zany130
    Participant

New version released

zany130
    Participant

Bad news: even new versions of VideoBB and Videozer plugins doesn’t work anymore and there is no eta for new working versions.

tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Ximarx, I just wanted to say thanks for all of your work on the VideoBB and Videozer plugins so far. Just so you know I am able to get them to work (not always) by changing the transcoding to medium quality and launching directly. The other way that I have been able to get them to work (once again not always) is by launching VLC at the link then going to options and looking to see if the time counter has moved from 00:00. If it has moved I then “go to stream” and it will buffer. Thanks, Jim

zany130
    Participant

The problem is “not always”. I don’t like it. They have to work always :). I’ll release a new version and l’ll re-enable automatic installation through plugin installer only when they will work always. Meanwhile manual installation is still possible and plugin is available through download section in project site

tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Ximarx, I applied the Videozer and VideoBB tweaks you put up. They have really helped. I am able to load the links pretty reliably when I 1st set transcode to Mq and then stream directly. Thanks for all of your time on these plugins I really appreciate it. =)
    Jim

zany130
    Participant

You could watch them directly without transcoding in wiimc

zany130
    Participant

New version of videobb plugin is available with the new decrypter. Videozer will come soon too

Una nuova versione del plugin videobb è disponibile con il nuovo decripter. Videozer sarà disponibile presto

tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Hi Ximarx,
    Thanks for the great update to Videobb and Videozer! =)

tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Hi, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that Videobb and Videozer have yet again changed something, as both plugins show “invalid link” whenever you select either file host from all of the shows that I tried from Tvlinks.eu. I tried reinstalling both plugins with no luck.thankfully, Megavideo links are still working from Tvlinks.eu. I checked the Jdownloader forum and didn’t see any mention of Videobb or Videozer troubles. http://www.isup.me/ says that both site are up. Maybe they are blocking tvlinks?
    Jim

zany130
    Participant

They changed encryptions again…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password