Trouble with VideoBB, Vidoezer, & RealDebrid

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Trouble with VideoBB, Vidoezer, & RealDebrid

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tipjeatenatly
    Participant

Hi Ximarx, I hope you are doing well. I would like to again that you for all of your efforts, including the recent updates to Videozer and VideoBB. I was able to use these two plugins for several days, until I got “invalid link” messages from both plugins via tvlinks any time I selected either type of link. I also have never been able to get the realdebrid plugin to work during their free “happy hours”, in fact even the megavideo links appear as “invalid” any time I have tried to use the realdebrid plugin during the free premium periods. I even tried upgrading to 5.5 alpha to see if that helped with realdebrid, but it did not. I then reverted to 5.4 as tvlinks was not supported in 5.5. I only used realdebrid during free premium and otherwise uninstalled it as I know its conflicts with the other plugins. The videobb and videozer invalid links occur without realdebrid installed. Any suggestions? I can send you an debug log if you wish.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password