Unable to attain NAND acces with Channel Installer

Home Forums Help and Support Unable to attain NAND acces with Channel Installer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ikefox
    Participant

First WiiMC is a great product thnx!!

Now the problem; I’m on WiiMC 1.0.6, HBC 1.0.8 still have DVDx 3.4 installed (because otherwise FTPii 0.0.21 won’t work) and Channel Installer 1.2.

Upgrading to WiiMC 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 works fine, but when I update the forwarder to 1.4 I get the nand acces error. Backing up using latest BootMii beta 6 (v1.3) works fine btw. As there is talk that you now you need a unpatched IOS 58 for HBC instead of an unpatched IOS 61I cannot confirm that, as all my ios are patched.

KetGaisesia
    Participant

I had the same problem.
    It was solved after I installed the new homebrew channel (with hackmii installer) and re-installed ios58 (after installing HBC). Please try.

I still have a problem with V1.08 – when I run it via the forwarder, my USB NTFS drive is not detected.

ikefox
    Participant

I installed a unpatched ios 61, that didn’t work still the nand acces error. Then I installed a vanilla (eg unpatched) ios 58, reboot and then installed channel installer 1.4 and it worked properly. I must say it sees like the incons in homebrew seem a bit brighter with an unpatched ios 58 😉
    Thanx case closed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password