Update for WIIMC+ V14B

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements WiiMC+ Enhancement Pack Update for WIIMC+ V14B

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cadbusca
    Participant

Attached for download is a new boot.dol for V14B. After installing the distributed WIIMC+ V14, just replace the boot.dol with the attached. (Replaced by V14D)

V14B includes:

1. Proper German translation for WIIMC+ terms
    2. A new “All” option for “Autoplaynextvideo” which will play successive videos after the first one, completely regardless of any resume or restore_points as will “Shuffle”. “Through” now matches WIIMC behaviour and applies all resume and restore_points values to all videos.
    3. Fixed “Autostart” and “Autoplaynextvideo” to skip the playback of videos that exceed the Video Size Limit settings.
    4. Activated MPlayer code so it will skip the playback of videos larger than 1280×720 which currrently hang or dump.

Grimgorrk
    Participant

i replaced this one with the one i have it loaded but can’t search for youtube videos always says ‘your search did not match anything’ and keeps saying something about playlists

bobnabob
    Participant

You have to have the full Expansion pack and follow ALL Directions.He’s talking about swaping out .dol’s for wiimc+v14 only.Everything else has to be setup also.If these are all true for you than you have a problem with your server or your onlinemedia.xml isn’t modified correctly.

cadbusca
    Participant

i replaced this one with the one i have

That statement makes no sense. You need to be more specific about what you have and what you did.

Grimgorrk
    Participant

@emerkamp wrote:

You have to have the full Expansion pack and follow ALL Directions.He’s talking about swaping out .dol’s for wiimc+v14 only.Everything else has to be setup also.If these are all true for you than you have a problem with your server or your onlinemedia.xml isn’t modified correctly.

oh ok, so i need to have all the files because my .xml files are not compiled for this version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WiiMC+ Enhancement Pack’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password