update on HBB always there?

Home Forums Help and Support update on HBB always there?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CircaWii
    Participant

Hello everyone. I currently have wiimc 1.1.1 installed but everytime I go to the homebrew browser it shows that there is an update.I ran the update for the hell of it and it kicks me back down to 1.1.0. Then once it load up wiimc it tells me there is an update and I installed it and it kicks me up to 1.1.1 again. Yet the update is still always saying new on the HBB. Any ideas why this is happening? Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks a million in advance.

rodries
    Keymaster

HBB is its own application and has nothing to do with WiiMC. It may incorrectly be telling you your version is out of date when it’s not.

james4204
    Participant

In my experience HBB will always put a question mark on all versions different from the current version in it’s own database. Chances are that the HBB repository hasn’t been updated to reflect that WiiMC is now at v1.1.1. Wait awhile for HBB to catchup. Also, just look at the version number posted on the WiiMC entry in HBB, it will tell you what version it will download; if it is lower than the version you know you have…don’t download it from the HBB.

-[]D

CircaWii
    Participant

Thanks for the replies guys!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password