updated to 1.1.7 ..now black screen

Home Forums Help and Support updated to 1.1.7 ..now black screen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pryce
    Participant

Everything was almost fine (beside code dumps with 1.1.6), but i have recently installed 1.1.7 thru update and now the only thing i got it’s a black screen ¿anyone has the same problem?..
    The point is i have gone back to 1.1.5 and still have a black screen…very weird

aka107
    Participant

@Yann wrote:

Everything was almost fine (beside code dumps with 1.1.6), but i have recently installed 1.1.7 thru update and now the only thing i got it’s a black screen ¿anyone has the same problem?..
    The point is i have gone back to 1.1.5 and still have a black screen…very weird

Try to delete or rename settings.xml

felipeguns
    Participant

I updated last night and now all my homebrew is going to black screen, were you using the wiimc channel forwarder?

Pryce
    Participant

yep, i was using the forwarder..but it doesn’t work wither from the HBC, i have tried the usb test just to see if it’s something to do with it, and know what? it’s exactly the same.. black screen, no dump no nothing just flat black screen.. i can not understand why it worked fine till 1.1.6 and now its screewed 🙁 ( and i can not go back to previous verision either )
    i will post mi ios satus if it would help..

aka107
    Participant

@Yann wrote:

yep, i was using the forwarder..but it doesn’t work wither from the HBC, i have tried the usb test just to see if it’s something to do with it, and know what? it’s exactly the same.. black screen, no dump no nothing just flat black screen.. i can not understand why it worked fine till 1.1.6 and now its screewed 🙁 ( and i can not go back to previous verision either )
    i will post mi ios satus if it would help..

Try to format your sd, somethimes help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password