V-Sync Issues?

Home Forums Help and Support V-Sync Issues?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    piggz
    Participant

Hello!

I’m not so sure if this is a issue with my TV (a Samsung NTSC widescreen TV), or WiiMC, but for some reason I’m getting some tearing on all the videos I watch through SMB (I’m unable to check if this also happens from USB).

The video playback is fine, it’s just this tearing issue, which of course I tried on MPC-HC for Windows and is not there.

I don’t know if this is a normal behavior or something like that, tried searching bot google and forums, but didn’t find anything related to this and WiiMC.

I tried messing with some settings on my TV, but didn’t find anything that helped on this.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!

macuquinho
    Participant

If you try to watch videos in other formats (and resolutions!), and another source (such as SD card) it will be easier to find the source of the problem.

you use component cables? 480p mode in the wii settings? Have you tried on another TV?

aka107
    Participant

@gausstek wrote:

Hello!

I’m not so sure if this is a issue with my TV (a Samsung NTSC widescreen TV), or WiiMC, but for some reason I’m getting some tearing on all the videos I watch through SMB (I’m unable to check if this also happens from USB).

The video playback is fine, it’s just this tearing issue, which of course I tried on MPC-HC for Windows and is not there.

I don’t know if this is a normal behavior or something like that, tried searching bot google and forums, but didn’t find anything related to this and WiiMC.

I tried messing with some settings on my TV, but didn’t find anything that helped on this.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Fixed in the betas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password