What are the buttons for DVD playback control?

Home Forums Help and Support What are the buttons for DVD playback control?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brcosta
    Participant

Hi,

I selected an ISO for a DVD to play, the menu displays fine however I can not figure of a way to select anything from the DVD menu.

I even tried some combo and with a nunchuck without success.

Maybe it is not supported yet?

brcosta
    Participant

hmmm

Anyone tried playing iso dvd? Tantric?

rodries
    Keymaster

It’s not supported, and there’s no plan to add support for it.

tolietpapertp
    Participant

it would be nice if you did. my older Wii will play DVD’s but my newer one will not. i’ve not tested everything yet but DVD or no DVD it would be nice to play ISO correctly. you did say that WiiMC plays DVD’s in your desciption of the program.

Jaxxzs1
    Participant

Hi I’m new to the forum!

Firstly, awesome application I love it! Plays all my media files off my usb HDD great 😀 but… I’m also having trouble with DVD menu navigation, I had a search on the forum and this is the closest thing i could come to about this issue but obviously the original poster of this topic was playing DVDs from ISO files – I’m playing normal DVDs in the DVD drive.

The menus appear no problems but I’m not able to move/select anything from the menus – the buttons on the wiimote just control normal playback (i.e. pausing/playing the dvd, volume +/- etc)

As one of the listed main features of this is ‘DVD menu support’ I’m sure I’m doing something wrong; what do I have to do to navigate the DVD menus?! I used to use MPlayer CE and you had to hold ‘2’ down to use the d-pad to control the menu and press ‘2’ and ‘A’ to select items but that doesnt work here!

Thanks in advance for your help,

TheKeiron

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password