WiiMC freezes during Loading/Saving screen

Home Forums Help and Support WiiMC freezes during Loading/Saving screen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    commish61
    Participant

I’ve searched all over the forum as well as wiiso.com and it seems like I’m the only one who is having this problem. 🙄

So after I installed WiiMC 1.06, IOS 202, and the Channel Installer, I loaded up WiiMC and everything seems to work fine at first glance. However next I notice that my external hard drive isn’t detected because it only shows my SD card in the list. But what I’m having the most problem with is when I go to settings and try and change anything, once I hit the back button to get out of the settings menu, the Saving window pops up and I’m stuck seeing the Saving window forever. It just simply says saving with that swirl logo that just goes around and around. For some reason though, after I input all the information in the SMB, I’m still able to access the shared folder on my PC if I click DIRECTLY on the video icon in the bar at the top. What I’m saying is, after I enter in the SMB data, if i hit back about 2 or 3 times? It starts to save the information (I’m assuming so that next time I turn on WiiMC my info is all there) but it freezes during the save, and when I run WiiMC I have to enter in all the info all over again.

Anyways, so after I enter the SMB info and then click on the videos tab after hitting the back button in the SMB info page ONCE, and WIHOUT going all the way back to the home settings page, I’m able to access my shared folder and I can see all the movies in that folder. However, when I click on any video to watch, the Loading window pops up and then same thing happens like with the Saving window, it just freezes indefinitely but with the swirl picture just spinning around and around.

Sorry for this long post, I just try to be as descriptive as I can in hopes of someone out there that knows how to fix this. 😕 Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone who can.

cadbusca
    Participant

Why don’t you try with just 1.0.6 to start. Then if it works you can identify what breaks it as you add more stuff. I only use 1.0.6 raw and my HDD, SMB, SD card and everything else works fine. Those who have added other stuff seem to be complaining about lots of problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password