WiiMC screwed my disk drive!

Home Forums Help and Support WiiMC screwed my disk drive!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sianis
    Participant

Ok, so, I downloaded WiiMC, thought it was the greatest thing since pizza, and then the next day my Wii stopped recognizing my games. Yes, I’m new to hacking, so I have no idea what I’m doing. Note: I have 4.3u, is that my problem? Also, I’ve deleted all of the channels I’ve gotten through hacking (homebrew, riivolution, ect.).

aka107
    Participant

@byakko wrote:

Ok, so, I downloaded WiiMC, thought it was the greatest thing since pizza, and then the next day my Wii stopped recognizing my games. Yes, I’m new to hacking, so I have no idea what I’m doing. Note: I have 4.3u, is that my problem? Also, I’ve deleted all of the channels I’ve gotten through hacking (homebrew, riivolution, ect.).

Nothing related to wiimc. Wiimc doesn’t install anything and wiimc recommend use official ios58, so it’s impossible that your problem is related to wiimc.

sianis
    Participant

Was it caused by anything I could have downloaded? Or is my Wii just broken?

aka107
    Participant

@byakko wrote:

Was it caused by anything I could have downloaded? Or is my Wii just broken?

No idea
    Are you talking about original games?

sianis
    Participant

Yeah, I have at least 20, and every time I try them all I get is “Unable to read disc. Check the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password