WIIMC+V14 Enhancement Pack for WIIMC 1.3.0 @ SVN1061

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements WiiMC+ Enhancement Pack WIIMC+V14 Enhancement Pack for WIIMC 1.3.0 @ SVN1061

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    momi91
    Participant

Thank you for doing this.

cadbusca
    Participant

Just to answer your question,there has been no interest by the WIIMC team in incorporating these enhancements. The answer I have always received to suggestions is they are happy with WIIMC the way it is.

Grimgorrk
    Participant

hello i pm’d you with my email what to do now?

cadbusca
    Participant

wait.

Grimgorrk
    Participant

thanks ,i recieved your email. but how do i install it ,it’s very confusing. I thought it was just drag and replace, but it says i have to get these programs and all and create new directories. Can i add the + extensions(movies+,youtube+.ect) by adding the scripts in online media.xml file? Sorry for being a noob at this stuff

bobnabob
    Participant

Yes it’s a lot of reading,This way everthing is documented.The quickest way to get it setup is to open the wiimc+v14-svn1061zip file. Inside is the quick install guide,READ This.The youtube+ has the modified .xml for youtube+ to work,and so on.Also easyphp is a must have.I suggest using the vlc-shares_v0.5.4 auto installer,or you can use a standalone easyphp server,this takes only minutes.All you are doing is serving web pages to the wii and the web pages scrape youtube for video feeds. last wiimc+ folder inside apps must have the name set to wiimc-plus with v14 .dol and modified .xml.

Grimgorrk
    Participant

@emerkamp wrote:

Yes it’s a lot of reading,This way everthing is documented.The quickest way to get it setup is to open the wiimc+v14-svn1061zip file. Inside is the quick install guide,READ This.The youtube+ has the modified .xml for youtube+ to work,and so on.Also easyphp is a must have.I suggest using the vlc-shares_v0.5.4 auto installer,or you can use a standalone easyphp server,this takes only minutes.All you are doing is serving web pages to the wii and the web pages scrape youtube for video feeds. last wiimc+ folder inside apps must have the name set to wiimc-plus with v14 .dol and modified .xml.

were these programs needed in older versions and do you need to install them?what will happen if i don’t install them?
    +

Grimgorrk
    Participant

whenever i click something in online media it says “wiimc+ will return to the menu if playlist is unavailable”

cadbusca
    Participant

That’s what it is supposed to say.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How to get wiimc+? I sent a pm to jhb50 4days ago without any reply 🙁

cadbusca
    Participant

Sent to your email on the 7th.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can u send it again plz? I didnt receive anything in my mailbox…

ahichudkdu
    Participant

Hello,
    Sent request on nov 3, but not receive mail back.

Can you send me again, please?

Tank you,
    A.

cadbusca
    Participant

Sent on Nov 4 to [email protected]

keith
    Participant

Hello,
    I have WIIMC 1.3.1. everytime I’m using Navi-X and trying to play any of the playlist it says (file loading error) please help. Would VLC helps or do I have to download some other pluggings.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘WiiMC+ Enhancement Pack’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password