Won’t play next song on playlist

Home Forums Help and Support Won’t play next song on playlist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MrBreaker
    Participant

I’m on 4.2U, HBC 1.1.0, WiiMC version doesn’t matter. My external HDD worked just fine when it was formatted to FAT32 or NTFS. Then I changed my music partition to EXT4 and I can’t get WiiMC to automatically play the next song on the playlist. File format doesn’t matter, either. Clues?

Edit: updated HBC to 1.1.2. No change.

shmellow101
    Participant

Having the same problem. Its the same for ext4 or ext3. Also, the “Auto-Play Next” feature won’t work either. Have you reported this on the bug tracker? If not, I will do it now that I know its not just me….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!
    Have you tried setting the play mode to Continuous (between “Next” and “Volume”). I created a playlist with the songs I wanted to hear (say, an album) hovering over the song name and pressing “+”. After that, I selected Continuous and it started skipping to the next track as soon as the current was over.

MrBreaker
    Participant

Yup. I’ve tried all play modes, to no avail. And dnlddz is right: the auto-play next thing won’t work either. My guess is EXT has a different way of saying a file is over, and WiiMC doesn’t get it.

Reported: http://www.wiimc.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=480

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password