Youtube forward rewind

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Youtube forward rewind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Grimgorrk
    Participant

This has probably been already said but still no way to get this. Is it possbible to add this feature? If there is a reason why this feature was not added? how to add it manually?

thanks

cadbusca
    Participant

Its an easy mod, but many files are not indexed for jumping so it does not always work quickly, so it was disabled in the standard WIIMC code. I’ve made it a selectable option in mine.

Grimgorrk
    Participant

@jhb50 wrote:

Its an easy mod, but many files are not indexed for jumping so it does not always work quickly, so it was disabled in the standard WIIMC code. I’ve made it a selectable option in mine.

thanks i sent you a pm btw

emanuelbond007
    Participant

I agree that this should be an option in WiiMC’s core. It could perhaps go under an “experimental features” page and be disabled by default, so people understand it may be buggy.

I’ve tried contacting you, jhb50, but it seems you haven’t been on the forums for nearly 2 months. I understand you can’t be on constantly, but in that case I would kindly request that you post your enhancements somewhere, so we can try them without waiting on you to return.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password