youtube stackdumps

Home Forums Help and Support youtube stackdumps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    alien_al
    Participant

Ok well like the title says youtube stack dumps on my Wii. I’m not sure if I’m the only one with this issue but occasionally when i try to play certain youtube videos it stack dumps I’m not sure why this happens but before youtube recently updated the videos in question used to play fine. I’m a big fan of WiiMC I use it for youtube videos and movies from my hdd and whatnot so i use it often and props to those of you who helped create it keep up the good work. IF at all this issue can be resolved in anyway I’d greatly appreciated. I have a 3.4u wii with the latest 1.2.0 wiimc app. My apologies for the complaint I just would like to know if there is anyway for me to fix this issue because i would like to continue using wiimc because it is an amazing app wonderful work.

ironpatriot2011
    Participant

I just tried a few youtube videos and each one stackdumped for me as well.

WiiMC version: 1.2.0
    Wii version: 4.2U

alien_al
    Participant

well the thing is for me when i use youtube only some of the videos stack dumped not all of them did but there are still some youtube videos that do work just not all of them. but thanks for letting me know that i’m the only one having issues with youtube right now much appreciated.

WiiMC:1.2.0
    WII:4.3u

Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting the same on my new Red Wii…

Seems to give Exception Error dump when loading larger YouTube videos.
    If I play smaller, shorter videos, it works fine.

New Red Wii Sys. 4.3U
    IOS:58
    WiiMC ver. 1.2.0
    HB 1.0.8
    HackMii v0.8
    BootMii 6
    Priiloader 0.7

Love this WiiMC program…it ROCKS, except on larger YouTube videos. 🙁

alien_al
    Participant

@jerrymc777 well at least I’m not the only one having this issue but I have been able to play some youtube videos that were an hour and a half long like some wwe smackdown and raw shows that people have posted some of those videos have played fairly well and others just stack dumped i just hope they get issue fixed and sometime soon so yea if anybody else have any new info on this issue feel free to reply to the post please thanks alot.

rodries
    Keymaster

This has been fixed in SVN.

cadbusca
    Participant

Which fix please. I don’t see anything relevant unless it was a component/lib problem.

alien_al
    Participant

@Tantric I looked at the svn but i cant download anything from it… could it be possible if you help with this and thanks for the work on the app keep up the good work.

Linlhutz
    Participant

WiiMC (New Install) it would be great , I cannot compile wiimc myself , so Im waiting for new update it would be great cuz I’m using wii mc almost whole day and it’s soo anoying to “fight with DSI crash” 😥 😥 😥 help

and thanks in advance for a great aplication and hard work

ironpatriot2011
    Participant

I found Tantric posted a beta build that seems to fix the issue. Thanks Tantric!
    http://www.wiimc.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=402

alien_al
    Participant

@TReid wll thanks for the link the beta build from tantric seems to work fine i’ve checked out a few of the videos that would stack dump before but as to my knowledge. that issue seems to have been fixed much appreciated to both you and tantric . Side note my movies from the hdd works fine too still but i will report back when and if i run into some other of issue on this topic. i do hope this post helps out anybody else with the same issue.

Linlhutz
    Participant

O WOW! after wathing movies from vlc youtube hdd and lisening to my list of mp3 the DSI did not apear. I spend about 3h in wii mc and it seems to be a blessing. THANK YOU FOR BETA AND YOUR HARD WORW 🙂 hope it will be fine forever cuz wiimc is my nr1 apps for media for me and my familly again many thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password