1.0.2 DVD Audio problems

Home Forums Help and Support 1.0.2 DVD Audio problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    grindking03
    Participant

Hi, First off, thanks for this prog, it’s a great piece of software. I am having a problem with the new version though.

I Have updated to 1.0.2 and am now experiencing audio issues when playing a dvd. The audio on the DVD is now very jittery and running way behind the video. I’ve tried a clean install, updating and running through the wii channel and the homebrew channel. I’ve also tried all the possible settings with respect to the frame dropping and even increased and decreased the buffer size. (ios 202 base 57 installed)

I’m at a loss as to what to do next, and would be very grateful if you could offer any help.

Cheers

Makey

DIMzone
    Participant

I was also having similar issues after loading from the DVD menu. Sometimes audio wouldn’t sync for 30 seconds and then catch up. Other times audio would be playing in super-slow-mo as video plays at normal speed. And sometimes it works fine.

I would suggest using Mplayer for DVDs… runs great for me. WiiMC DVD could still use a little help.

segascream
    Participant

Hi I’m French and I have also similar problems loading from the DVD menu.
    (DVD TV show “Brother and Sister” NTSC)
    During the episode the voices are stranges…
    -wiimc 1.0.1
    At first, there’s “slowly robot voices” and if you Forward 30s, it’s ok ?!?!
    -wiimc 1.0.2
    At first, there’s “slowly robot voices” and if you Forward 30s, there’s always “slowly robot voices” ?!?!

robhux
    Participant

This problem also appears with the latest build (r590) of mplayer-ce.

DIMzone
    Participant

I have no issues in the previous Mplayer build… r590 seems to have quite a few issues in a few areas. I downgraded right away.

Anonymous
    Inactive

this problem is still present in 1.0.3. the audio is slowed way down.

abcd
    Participant

Chiming in on the reeaaaaallllllly slow audio in 1.0.3 for DVDs (tried The Blind Side tonight)

vvc
    Participant

I’m also having this problem in 1.0.4

secrto
    Participant

Yeah, same here.
    It sounds ok for a bit, except the audio slowly gets farther behind the video.
    After about a minute of playing, “electronic garble” starts to get louder and louder, until you skip ahead 30 seconds, then back 30 seconds, and it is gone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password