Audio & Video desync in 1.0.9

Home Forums Help and Support Audio & Video desync in 1.0.9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lowell
    Participant

rodries
    Keymaster
    SeewlySkymn
    Participant

I got some videos with the same problem, I tryed the fix and worked for me.

rodries
    Keymaster

Ok. Then 1.0.9 was just a bad build. Not the code itself, the build is faulty. I’ll leave this build of 1.0.9 up in case anyone else wants to try it.

zerobscure
    Participant

Just confirming that beta wiimc does fix the sync problem. Or it did for me……..

stevey
    Participant

I had problem with A/V desynch, but this beta doesn’t detect my hard drive. I had to go back to 1.0.8

@alephiej wrote:

I had problem with A/V desynch, but this beta doesn’t detect my hard drive. I had to go back to 1.0.8

Also had the video desync with 1.09, Video works fine with this beta, but trough the channel doesn’t detect the USB HDD, only trough HBC.

Cheers

Unlichnal
    Participant

The beta doesn’t help me, I still have audio sync issues with 1.0.9. Update? :mrgreen:

arredynodycax
    Participant

i have same problem here 🙁
    audio is way off sync even after trying that beta…

rodries
    Keymaster

@Gnagis wrote:

i have same problem here 🙁
    audio is way off sync even after trying that beta…

In what version did it go off sync?

eugene_dounar
    Participant

I downloaded the linked beta yesterday. It works like a charm! Thank you!

HypeTeernor
    Participant

As of 1.0.9 i allso have desync of audio and video, waiting for a new release.

arredynodycax
    Participant

i downloaded from hombrew browser this aplication and that version is working (tho not remembering what version) it asked me to update so i did and got 1.0.9 and it started to be desynced.

so i tryed clean install files removing the old and that gave same result, i installed the BETA and still same result
    so i thought okay i go back 1 version and still same result on clean install on 1.0.8 AND 1.0.7 so after that i was going to bed sad 🙁

i will have to download some realy old version from homebrew instead i guess.

Tristar
    Participant

Ok, I got the same problem here. Audio and Video complete out of sync. Version is 1.09 Tantric, is the beat down again? I ‘d like to try it.
    cheers!

kekscoerm
    Participant

I have the same issue occurring when playing both AVI files and MKV Files, although it seems to happen worse with AVI files.

I wasn’t around to grab this beta file when it came out, and it’s now been removed. I will probably be downgrading to .8 until .10 is released.

I also ponder of those of us with the issue, how many have 4.3u installed?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password