Bugs when playing video streams (please move topic to bugs)

Home Forums Feature Suggestions Bugs when playing video streams (please move topic to bugs)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bungzi
    Participant

Besides the user interface/navigation (on end of the post) I have to say that:

* in navi xtreme -> Apple iTunes Podcasts are the categories browsable but no podcasts selectable(?)
    * in navi xtreme -> Most viewed lists in last 24 hours are some meta data in titles (like hex colors “Some Title“)
    * Some Podcasts in the lists are “deactivated streams” and if i click on them it leads to an memory violation (navi xtreme -> Most viewed lists in last 24 hours -> )
    * Some encoding issues: navi xtreme -> User Media -> “Abenteuer Forschung” -> instead “Übrigens” there is something like “A brigens” and other charsets are also not supported
    * in some podcasts I see html tags instead the episodes (, , and so on)
    * while navigating the error in the attachment occured (I know it is unreadable but it is the only thing I have for now)
    * why is there a “radio” folder if the shoutcast radio channel is separate again?
    * if you traverses in in navi xtreme -> last updated and navigate to the next page (“>>>”) everytime you goes “deeper”. If you navigated many pages forward you have no possibility to get “home” to the network page. You have to click as many times “up” until you reach this. So a “home” button would be nice. 🙂

btw: thank you very much for this phantastic piece of software. I love it! It is just phantastic.

Ignore this or add this to the feature request (I read “Most Requested Features” too late – but I am not very sure if it is really in the topic because “RSS reading” doesn’t have to implicate Podcasting):
    I see that some podcasts are kind of “selectable” in large lists but that is nearly unusable.
    I would wish to select or configure some podcasts/channels for “my” podcast list.

It is phantastic that it is (perhaps) technically working (in my cases it did not) but the usability is not given if you have to look für your podcast/channel in some categories and large lists.

The lists can also coexist if someone wants it. So if you want to forage for something you look in the the list and (if it works) add it to your channels it with the (+)-Button. Additionally you could simply type an feed url (ie http://podcast.wdr.de/monitor.xml ) to add this.
    I don’t know any internals but if I look at the following bugs I am pretty sure that parsing an rss-feed will be much easier than the current directories (are you parsing html?). 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password