need a brand new wii and stop fooling around

Home Forums Development need a brand new wii and stop fooling around

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    kelamat
    Participant

hello who want to develop a new wiimc and remix it comment i need coders am talking about brand and better gui stream engine and opitions and more channels and redo navi x port for support issues and and snd more optimize for better internet buffering and no more code dumps please share this

cadbusca
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

legrand
    Participant

Is the fact that someone isn’t happy with the existing one, funny?

Came on the existing cannot even manage the most common DVDs cannot select subtitles cannot move in the menus and we cannot get any answer or help about this… Maybe that makes the application a joke itself…

Are you really finding this app useful; Or you just trying to find a way to improve your sense of humor?

kelamat
    Participant

man why u think its funny man wiimc is dry we need to do more and i been used wiimc plus same dry gui and why didnt u fix youtube yet yall lazy make showtime media player for wii so yall dont have to go with the problems and need an andriod theme 4 wiimc gui atleast please talk with tantric

kelamat
    Participant

say why navi aint fixed yet yall might want to dev showtime media player to put on wii tantric help usssss

Linlhutz
    Participant

help would be great.

@jhb50 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

But any new improvment cant be really done, they already push the wiimc to its max excend. Personally I think the gui is superb !!! As for dvd dont known if any other hombrew app can lunch dvd disc !!! and remamber the Wii itself is not compatybile to play DVDdisc in the first place anyway.

As for YT service of course it would be great to see YT on wiimc again but YT change itself very offten so it’s kind of pointless to rewrite the wiimc code to only watch YT for a week or two before it change something again.

On the other hand VLS treems seems to be lacking improvment as well and that is a shame ;/ but Wii itself is at dying time the new WiiU got a very good internet broswer with YT app so maby it’s time to move to a new system ๐Ÿ˜‰

kelamat
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜› can yall fix navi port and maybe add sopcast and do a light makeover on the new version please jhb50

legrand
    Participant

I’m talking about fixed DVD controls for older wii. It cannot be that serious issue that current wii power cannot hadle.

As far I know WiiU won’t run homebrew so better console for better video file playback is out of discussion for now.

And also non external DVD drive support is disappointment and I cannot really understand why you would’t make that.

This work at most part maybe will work on Wii u also later if it does not use another processor for vWii mode and they are capable of running almost the same applications.

kelamat
    Participant

will there be a new huge version please new gui and streamer

bungzi
    Participant

@stsaerox wrote:

Is the fact that someone isn’t happy with the existing one, funny?

No. Did anybody say that? No.

@stsaerox wrote:

Maybe that makes the application a joke itself…

Maybe not. You should know that wiimc is open source. That means: if you want to change something you can do that.
    But if you are just requesting for things you don’t pay for but you could change it yourselfโ€ฆ with due respect, that rather would make your request look like a joke.

Think about it: Tantric and jhb50 (he is the one who did what you obviously doesn’t want to do: he created the wiimc enhancement pack => http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1863 ) invested their spare time to make you a gift.

@leon777 wrote:

…and why didnt u fix youtube yet yall lazy

Why you don’t want to use the official youtube channel ( http://www.nintendo.com/wii/built-in-entertainment/#/youtube )? Or are you just too lazy?

And why do you call the developers lazy while they have done so much for you?

@stsaerox wrote:

As far I know WiiU won’t run homebrew

And as far as I know it runs yet inside the wii sandbox: http://hackmii.com/2012/12/hbc-release-for-a-new-wii-u/

Did you google it at all?

@leon777 wrote:

will there be a new huge version please new gui and streamer

That could be indeed possible (ie if you create this version).

You can improve it the way you want, as tantric wrote here:
    http://www.wiimc.org/compiling-instructions/
    http://www.wiimc.org/submit-a-patch/
    if you work under linux: http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1947

That way you will learn something interesting, you have the chance to give something back and you can improve your reputation.

Dare something and don’t try to create an excuse for not satisfying your own whishes.

legrand
    Participant

jhb50’s comment was the main cause that I’ve answered like that. I thought that he represents your main developer answer as his name is on the last versions of wiimc. Obviously I was wrong…. I apologise about this but you should have talk with him now not with me…

Of course I know that vwii can run homebrew but it doesn’t chance anything… Wiimc won’t do anything better or less… it does the same… isn’t it? Or it can play directly hd taking advantage of the biggest processor?

kelamat
    Participant

well its time to get a new team on wiimc and lets call it wiimc xit will add alot ustream brand new and improve gui and more options and better stream support and drivers to make it run smoothly and beeter music playback and mush more come on people

legrand
    Participant

Maybe I’ll help you but our big problem is communication.. Are your English poor or it is boring for you to correct your mistakes?

If you are lazy get offended I don’t care but man show some respect I cannot understand a word…. This English writing
    won’t help you….

bungzi
    Participant

leon777 well, instead of using your time to spam around (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, …) the same crap on every thread you could be more productive if you just implement the features you want to have. But you have to decide for yourself wether you want to be a spamming troll or someone who changes things he want to change.
    I am pretty sure that begging, spamming and snivelling won’t help you anyhow.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password