Translation Instructions

Home Forums Development Translation Instructions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    ASTUR2000
    Participant

latest strings up to revision 815:

msgid "The current IOS is unsupported. Functionality and/or stability may be adversely affected."
    msgstr ""

msgid "Screensaver Delay"
    msgstr ""
    rodries
    Keymaster

New string:

msgid "Inactivity Shutdown"
    msgstr ""

Changed strings:
    “Backward” became “Skip Backward”
    “Forward” became “Skip Forward”
    “This directory contains more entries than the maximum allowed (2000). Not all entries will be visible.” became “This directory contains more entries than the maximum allowed. Not all entries will be visible.”
    “This playlist contains more entries than the maximum allowed (2000). Not all entries will be visible.” became “This playlist contains more entries than the maximum allowed. Not all entries will be visible.”

Note that the changed strings have been updated in SVN for all language files already. Please work from those copies. http://wiimc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/source/lang/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tantric,
    I searched for “Inactivity Timer” in the code, to translate it properly, but I didn’t find it. Should it be “Inactivity Shutdown”?

rodries
    Keymaster

Yes you’re right.

rodries
    Keymaster

New string:

msgid "Invalid subtitle delay."
    msgstr ""
    zeveroth
    Participant

Is possible to fix the forum engine or sth? there are many bugs here but the most annoying is the one with not recieveing an email when somone posted in a subscribed topic. it’s really a pain in the ass when i have to log on to the forum just to check if there was some new string to translate.
    or maybe tantric can you inform us translators in some other way when you add new string? (a mail info would be the best)

ponyo
    Participant

@Tantric: I was trying to update the PT translation (as I noticed not all strings are translated in 1.18), but I couldn’t find a template file in EN with all the string and this PT file has all strings translated… So I suppose the new ones are missing, but I also don’t know which ones are new…

Who is currently responsible for PT translation of WiiMC?

Thanks in advance.

rodries
    Keymaster

See the translation thread for pt here – http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=516.

You won’t find an EN template because there is no English “translation”. Look at another complete translation, eg: pl or pt_br. Also I don’t add the untranslated lines to all of the files whenever a translation is added.

zeveroth
    Participant

should we expect any new version with some new translation to do any time soon?

rodries
    Keymaster

New string:

msgid "DVD playback is not supported on this Wii."
    msgstr ""

Revised string: “Invalid DVD.” changed to “Unsupported DVD.”

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Lost Password