USB Ports Switched ?

Home Forums Help and Support USB Ports Switched ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scorpie27
    Participant

I am using the current version 1.1.1. I have had no issues whatsoever since upgrading to 1.1.0 and installing the new channel. When 1.1.1 came out last month i upgraded and again no issues till now. All of the sudden as of today when I boot WiiMc it does not find my movie drive. What it does see is my game drive on the old USB port. I tried to reboot a couple a times which did not change anything. I unplug my game drive and plug the movie drive into the old port and it works fine. Can anybody make since of why the support for the new port has worked flawlessly for the last two or three months and all of the sudden reverted back the the old port ?

scorpie27
    Participant

Has this not happened to anyone else?

Matoking
    Participant

@tmhxpumper wrote:

Has this not happened to anyone else?

I guess not 😀

If you just have your movie drive in (unplug the other), does it recognise it in either port?

scorpie27
    Participant

Yes it will recognize the movie drive in the original port only (the one closest to the side). It just happened all of the sudden and has me baffled. I was really digging the ability to leave both drives plugged in and not have to switch back and forth between movies and games.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Help and Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password