VLCShares 0.5.4

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares VLCShares 0.5.4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    mundoff
    Participant

@ximarx wrote:

What is the new domain?

well, it’s offline now
    MyP2P is currently off air. As you might have seen the myp2p.eu domain is offline. The domain has been put On Hold, which means we can’t do anything with it. Our DNS settings have also been deleted. As soon as we know more we will update you. Stay tuned.

mundoff
    Participant

just a quick question..there used to be like 3 pages of veetle channels,now i have only like 17 channels..what’s the problem?

thank you

zany130
    Participant

Go ask to vettle. Vlc-shares uses iphone feed as source.

mundoff
    Participant

ok..no problem

rl-free
    Participant

thank’s ximarx for you wonderfull work on Wii

sorry for my bad english i’m italian 🙁

zany130
    Participant

Potevi scrivere in italiano allora 😛

rl-free
    Participant

grazie XIMARX devo studiarmelo bene questo programma :mrgreen:

R.Shaw
    Participant

Alright guys, I searched the hell out of the web for some kind of guide how to set up vlc-shares on OSX and I could not find it. Would anyone be kind enough to enlighten me…please?

cadbusca
    Participant

I don’t think OSX has the pre-requisite software. Need Windows or Ubunto

I stand corrected.. see below.

R.Shaw
    Participant

@jhb50 wrote:

I don’t think OSX has the pre-requisite software. Need Windows or Ubunto

This is from official vlc-shares project site “VLCShares is compatible with Windows XP Pro and later, OS Linux (a tutorial for installation in Ubuntu 10.10 is available in the wiki) and Mac OSX. :geek:

rodries
    Keymaster

Since Mac OS X is UNIX-based, if you know your way around the command line it shouldn’t be too hard to stumble through based on the Linux instructions using the Terminal.

Basically, install all of the prerequisites like PHP, Zend, FFMpeg, etc. and then configure everything.

it’s not going to be easy for novice users…

zany130
    Participant

@Tantric wrote:

Since Mac OS X is UNIX-based, if you know your way around the command line it shouldn’t be too hard to stumble through based on the Linux instructions using the Terminal.

Basically, install all of the prerequisites like PHP, Zend, FFMpeg, etc. and then configure everything.

it’s not going to be easy for novice users…

Some user reported me it works in OSX (with a manual setup). You have to install apache, php and vlc manually and follow the manual installation guide for linux with some variations. I can’t give you more info ’cause i haven’t a mac.

mundoff
    Participant

hello
    when is new version coming?

btw just perfect program
    thank you

zany130
    Participant

a preview of 0.5.5 alpha 1 is available in the google code’s download page. No eta for a 0.5.5 stable. I need feedback on 0.5.5alpha1 anyway…

WhizzBang
    Participant

Hello ximarx,

I sent you a private message on this forum recently. If you can take a look at it and get back to me at your earliest convenience, I would very much appreciate that! Happy Holidays to you!

iRoNBiLL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password