VLCShares 0.5.3

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares VLCShares 0.5.3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    zeto87
    Participant

Where do I input the proxy in VLC-SHares for megavideo?

I have a application on my notebook platinum IP which gives me proxys.
    I’d like to use them for this.

Thanks

zany130
    Participant

You have to set the proxy for the whole system. There is no vlc-shares proxy configuration

zeto87
    Participant

Ok dude.

Testing out Vlc Shares on my Droid(wildfire HTC).

I’m able to connect to the vlc-shares/public/. Should I use a specific browser? Or will the transcoding for the profile handle that?
    Also I checked out the howtogeek guide. I’m thinking of downloading rockplayer. will the stream open in rockplayer when I click go to stream via my droid?

zany130
    Participant

I don’t know. I haven’t an android device. You have to try

zeto87
    Participant

HTC Wildfire Vplayer Vlc Shares are a no go. 🙁

zany130
    Participant

did you try both hd and lq profiles for android?

zany130
    Participant

You are a lucky man. I just got my droid device. It’s a wildfire, so a bit of optimizations for it will come soon

zany130
    Participant

Some news: i have no problem with android lq profile using the bundled htc player (android 2.2.1). VPlayer doesn’t work at all (even with files from sd)

Mungali
    Participant

Is it possible to watch something that is streamed via sopcast, or a live stream to vlc, watch no WiiMC too? is that the idea of vlc sharing…..

zany130
    Participant

Sure. I tried to create a sopcast plugin, but unfortunately the sopcast windows client haven’t a cli interface so i can’t change channels from vlc-shares. Using the linux client instead this is possible. So I stop development of this until I find a way to do it for windows too

zany130
    Participant

If someone want to get a demo of vlc-shares’s streaming capabilities for android devices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2SBEVw1Ku4

phenom
    Participant

hi there, firstly i like to say that this pack is brilliant, thanks alot guys for making this.

however, on my wiimc i have a problem when i got to: start VLC stream >> Go to stream

…nothing happens. i can play videos directly on allsp and megavideos, but vlc streaming doesnt work. i configured the directorys of vlc.exe and ffmpeg.exe on the localhost site. am i missing something? btw i used automatic installation.
    i would really love to play videos from my pc root windows, so i would appreciate the help.

thanks.

zany130
    Participant

You must set full path, with the filename too, not the dirname only. If you have other problems create an issue in the project tracker attaching a complete debug log of vlc-shares

phenom
    Participant

which full path u mean? if its the vlc.exe and ffmpeg.exe then i did this on my localsite under configurations, its like this:

C:Program FilesVideoLAN 2VLCvlc.exe
    C:Program FilesVLCSharesffmpeg-latest-mingw32-staticbinffmpeg.exe

is this what u mean?

zany130
    Participant

yes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password