VLCShares 0.5.3

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares VLCShares 0.5.3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    phenom
    Participant

@ximarx wrote:

yes

ok…
    so what was wrong with those path files? its a full path that includes the filenames, so i dont understand what im doing wrong?

zany130
    Participant

enable debug log with debug level to FULL (from vlc-shares configs page, unfolding advanced options too), try again and then open a new issue in vlc-shares tracker attaching the full debug log.

phenom
    Participant

under the ‘browse’ section on my localsite, when i ‘Go to stream’ , this is the error :

The webpage at http://127.0.0.1:8081/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address

i dont know how to access the debug log, but i managed to get some info on the error.log:

[Mon Mar 28 23:57:28 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Program Files\VLCShares\www\vlc-shares\library\X\Vlc\Adapter\Windows.php on line 32, referer: http://localhost/vlc-shares/public/browse/mode/p/fileSystem/l/MTovMnBhYyBvbmx5IGZlYXIgb2YgZGVhdGggb2cgdW5yZWxlYXNlZC5tcDM%3D
    [Mon Mar 28 23:57:28 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\VLCShares\www\vlc-shares\library\X\Vlc\Adapter\Windows.php on line 35, referer: http://localhost/vlc-shares/public/browse/mode/p/fileSystem/l/MTovMnBhYyBvbmx5IGZlYXIgb2YgZGVhdGggb2cgdW5yZWxlYXNlZC5tcDM%3D
    [Mon Mar 28 23:57:30 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/Program Files/VLCShares/www/favicon.ico

i hope this helps you. thanks.

zany130
    Participant

No, it’s useless. debug log file il located in %TMP dir (start->execute, type %TMP and then press enter) by default (or you can read it in system test page). after you got it, attach it in project tracker, not here.

phenom
    Participant

i managed to solve the problem, i reinstalled it again and now it works. and i found the debug.log so thanks.

just one more thing, i cant seem to accesss the videos of animeFTW. it only happens when i log in, and of course u cant watch the videos unless u log in. here is the debug.log:

Edit by ximarx: log removed

i dont know if this is helpfull, but this is the error message from the browse section of localsite:

Edit by ximarx: log removed

hope this helps to solve the error. thanks 😛

zany130
    Participant

I’ve asked you to do not paste debug log here, but it was too hard to do… <.<

Anyway, for animeftw problems:

@ximarx wrote:

About animeftw: right click on the EasyPhp icon in the task bar, then select “configuration -> PHP extension”. Select the extension “php_openssl” and enable it. Then click Apply and then Close. After that Restart EasyPHP.

phenom
    Participant

wow thanks alot!! and sorry for spamming the debug error lol!
    just one more thing…….on ice films…
    on the wiimc, it doesnt show all the videos like it should show on the internet. for instance, if i go on film index and then the B letter, it only show like half the movies up to “Bi”.#
    shouldnt there be a next page or something? tell me what u think plz, sorry if im being fussy.
    and thanks again!

zany130
    Participant

Too many films, wiimc can’t handle so much playlist entries. it goes out of memory. need pagination, but I’m busy now.

phenom
    Participant

ok cool no worries. but just one more thing……can i have a link that i like to watch videos? e.g. DBZ website? theres a naruto plugin already but i would love a dbz plugin.
    can it be done? thanks for the reply (sorry if im being a pain ) 😳

zany130
    Participant
    Molle71
    Participant

Hi,
    do you know if a plug-in exists for veetle or Dailymotion ? These sites are very similar to youube …
    Thanks in davance for your feedback :geek:

phenom
    Participant

i read the manual and its so confusing! its to hard to understand how to create the php with the details of the website i want. it only explains how to make a message on the dashboard.
    is their an easier way? or is there a manual of examples on how to create a php of a website rather then a message?

zany130
    Participant

If you want examples you only have to read source code of others plugin. Some of them are really easy to understand and very linear (for example, icefilms it’s really simple). The sample plugin it’s only a way to show you how triggers works (and all triggers works in the same way).

zany130
    Participant

@dagert wrote:

Hi,
    do you know if a plug-in exists for veetle or Dailymotion ? These sites are very similar to youube …
    Thanks in davance for your feedback :geek:

I don’t know. I didn’t it, so 99% there is not dailymotion plugin.

phenom
    Participant

i copied the source codes of icefilms and replaced the words with DubbedEpisodes. but it wouldnt install the plugin.
    can u help me please, this website is brilliant for anime fans since its all english dubbed and plays normal stream instead of megavideo. http://www.dubbedepisodes.com
    i cant do this unless i have studied programmimg, or maybe im just stupid?
    i would really appreciate it plz. thanks buddy 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password