Watch Megavideo,HD,Youtube w/ CC through WiiMC (VLCShares)

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Watch Megavideo,HD,Youtube w/ CC through WiiMC (VLCShares)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    zany130
    Participant

Ok. This means that apache isn’t started. You have to be sure that port 80 isn’t used by other programs (if you use skype, teamviewer, IIS……). Check the easyphp status and the apache log

juancaretta
    Participant

Alright, I got it in working order, I just had to port forward for some reason. A couple of issues though.

1. I can’t seem to find the directory for the mediainfo and ffmpeg files. Here’s an example of the ffmpeg directory. “C:Program FilesVLCShareswwwvlc-shareslibraryXVlcSharesPluginsHelperFFMpeg.php” I also tried it without the “FFMpeg.php” There were no .exe files, just .php
    2. My megavideo links only work with a direct stream, the vlc stream option just loads indefinitely.
    3. None of the South Park streams work. The vlc stream hangs and the direct stream states “file not found.”

Thanks for your help, too. I hope I can help improve this.

zany130
    Participant

https://code.google.com/p/vlc-shares/wiki/InstallationWindows#Requirement

1) You have to download ffmpeg binary by yourself. It isn’t included inside vlc-shares.
    2) Most of Megavideo streams uses h264/aac encoding and vlc has a bug that requires the use of video-only transcoding profile as workaround. VLCShares uses ffmpeg helper to identify h264/aac streams. Because of your fail in FFMpeg helper configuration, streams recognition doesn’t work and VLC bug is triggered and transcoded mode doesn’t work.
    3) SouthPark videos are fetched from AllSp.com site dynamically. AllSp uses vimeo for some episodes of 14 season and vimeo isn’t supported by vlc-shares yet. Maybe it will be someday.

coffeemug
    Participant

Ciao ximarx, ti scrivo in italiano perchè il mio inglese è veramente pessimo.
    Prima di tutto complimenti per il tuo lavoro e per il tuo impegno, vedo che rispondi puntualmente in ogni discussione anche in altri siti.
    Ho istallato ieri il tuo programma (ho faticato un pò a configurare i percorsi dei file ma sicuramente è colpa mia ),volevo chiedere alcune informazioni: ho inserito alcuni percorsi di Megavideo e funziona tutto, ho cercato di inserire un altro filmato e da wiimc mi usciva un messaggio di errore nel caricare il file.
    Dopo varie ricerche ho scoperto che questo video aveva come codice Megavideo d=****** che dovrebbe essere un video convertito in .FLV mentre quelli funzionanti avevano codici v=****** e dovrebbero essere video in formato nativo (.avi ecc). Nelle caratteristiche del video ho trovato il suo codice nativo che era v=***** ed inserito quello riuscivo ad avere lo stream funzionante.
    La mia domanda è se è possibile vedere un video .FLV, se ho ben capito dovrebbe essere il programma VLC che effettua la codifica ed in questo caso vuol dire che c’è qualche problema sulla sua configurazione?

Un ultima richiesta, ho provato ad usare il tasto rapido di aggiunta link Megavideo ma quando lo uso mi esce una sgnalazione in basso sulla barra di I.E. di errore di script (mi sembra) e non succede niente. Bisogna cambiare qualche parametro in I.E. ?

Ancora un ringraziamento

zany130
    Participant

Mi dispiace, ma per ora internet explorer non è supportato, ne per quanto riguarda i bookmarklets ne per quanto riguarda l’interfaccia di gestione (con explorer non dovrebbe essere utilizzabile). Ti consiglierei di utilizzare Chrome o Firefox.

Per quanto riguarda i link megavideo: quelli con d=…. sono i video megaupload visionabili in megavideo. Non è una questione di codifica, è solo una questione di id. Lo script che utilizzo per individuare il percorso dei file partendo dal loro ID funzionava all’inizio solo con gli id di tipo v=…. Per adesso quindi l’utilizzo dei filmati d= non è consentito. Appena avrò un po di tempo ad ogni modo cerchero di inserire altri hoster da cui reperire file e potrei anche aggiungere direttamente megaupload. E’ solo una questione di tempo quindi.

coffeemug
    Participant

Grazie per la risposta immediata, l’interfaccia di VLC-Shares funziona anche con Internet Explorer non mi permette solo l’aggiunta diretta dei link.
    Vedrò di configurare il tutto sotto Ubuntu, ok per la spiegazione dgli ID.
    Quindi ero riuscito a configurare tutto in modo corretto…

Un saluto

danielcw
    Participant

Just registered to say…

I love this VLC-Shares, installed it last night on LinuxMint 10 and it works great.
    Also posted about it on a forum im a moderator on http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/50821-VLC-Shares?p=1156427#post1156427.
    Im going to look into making a plugin and see how that goes because the potential is amazing.

Amazing job and keep up the great work.

DEAD_MAN_WALKING

zany130
    Participant

😀

zany130
    Participant

I’ve just released a new plugin for vlc-shares 0.5.1+ that allows to watch video from AnimeFTW.tv

Download: https://code.google.com/p/vlc-shares/downloads/detail?name=plugin_animeftw_0.1.zip&can=2&q=

This plugin requires a free account on AnimeFTW.tv.

pedroccsa
    Participant

I dunno where else to post, except ximarx, your on my radar.

Can you email me: brad@ftwentertainment.com, i’d like to work with you and, i’d like to sanction the addon for my site you did 😉 (animeftw.tv)

lokiMidgard
    Participant

Has anyone made plugins available for public use? (particularly of the non-anime genre) I am hoping to find a plugin for boxlive.tv or similar sites. Getting live streaming television plugins is the only thing that has stood between me and Pay-on….err Playon for the Wii. I really love vlc-shares, and once the community is more involved and as plugins become easier to make… there will be no limit to what it can do!

andreades
    Participant

What does it mean if there is a blank page and I am not redirected to the installer?

I’m running FreeBSD with Lighttpd instead of Apache. I haven’t figured out how to do rewrites with Lighttpd, but that’s not a concern to me. All of the necessary binaries are installed, PHP5 (+ extensions, mysql support, pdo, sqlite, curl, etc.), FFMPEG, VLC, and MySQL. The vlc-shares folder is chmod’ed and chown’ed to the proper user and permissions, including the database. I tried installing vlc-shares 0.5.2, but nothing showed up. I tried again with 0.5.1 with no luck, and same for 0.5. I’ve used Codeigniter before, another MVC PHP framework, but I’ve never seen a completely blank page before (viewing the HTML source shows nothing).

Any idea what could be causing this? I tried enabling debugging (I’m running 0.5 now) but the log isn’t written to. When I try going go /vlc-shares/public/browse or /test, nothing shows up and I am not forwarded to the installer. ZendFramwork is installed and the minimal version is also in the library folder.

zany130
    Participant

I’ve no experience with Lighttpd.
    If you want to get errors open the file vlc-shares/public/index.php and change line 9 from

|| define('APPLICATION_ENV', (getenv('APPLICATION_ENV') ? getenv('APPLICATION_ENV') : 'production'));

to

|| define('APPLICATION_ENV', (getenv('APPLICATION_ENV') ? getenv('APPLICATION_ENV') : 'development'));

or set a new webserver env variable APPLICATION_ENV to development in your webserver configuration.

Ps. mysql is useless for vlc-shares. Be sure to have sqlite3 and pdo_sqlite ext enabled

Edit:
    A problem is related to mod_rewrite configuration. You can’t use the .htaccess file with lighttpd. You can find more tips here http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Configuring%2BYour%2BURL%2BRewriter

zany130
    Participant

VLCShares 0.5.3 alpha 1 released:

*** 0.5.3 alpha1 (15/02/2010) ***
    – New management gui
    – Improved error reporting
    – [Issue-8] Fixed problems while sharing root drives folders in windows env
    – [EXTRA] Youtube: updated to support restricted content (with 240p quality only)
    – [EXTRA] AnimeFTW: fixed auth problems with video in server1 forcing proxy method to all videos
    – [EXTRA] AnimeFTW: removed hide user-agent config and user-agent locked to vlc-shares/VERSION animeftw/VERSION
    – [EXTRA] Jigoku: stable release
    – [EXTRA] Megavideo: moved to extra
    – [EXTRA] Megavideo: added premium account support
    – [EXTRA] Megavideo: support for megaupload->megavideo videos (?d= links)

There are also new versions of some plugins:
    Megavideo:

– Premium account
    – New bookmarklets for Megaupload -> Megavideo links (?d=).

AnimeFTW:

– Force proxy feature to all videos
    – User-agent locked

Youtube:

– Fix for videos with restriction about age: forced 240p quality for them

Jigoku:

– Stable release

Some screenshots:

Anonymous
    Inactive

ximarx, you’re awesome.

Thanks! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 220 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password