Watch Megavideo,HD,Youtube w/ CC through WiiMC (VLCShares)

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Watch Megavideo,HD,Youtube w/ CC through WiiMC (VLCShares)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    zany130
    Participant

Some news:

vlc-shares 0.5.3 beta is available with a new version of megavideo plugin (0.2beta).

I’ve forgot to say that the new management gui available in vlc-shares 0.5.3 is compatible with Internet Explorer 9

The changelog:

*** 0.5.3 beta (19/02/2010) ***

– Cache plugin integrated
    – Lazy plugins configuration redirect on configs change fixed
    – [MobileRenderer] Fixed a bug in mode/selection page that provoke multiple calls to the same page
    – [FileSystem] Disable cache when it’s the provider
    – [PluginInstaller] VERSION_TO param in plugin manifest is handled as an upper bound and it’s the first incompatible version
    – [PluginInstaller] Fixed regression in plugin removal procedure
    – Translation function allow params substitution
    – [EXTRA][JDownloader] JDownloader plugin added
    – [EXTRA][Megavideo] Fixed regression in category removal/rename
    – [EXTRA][Megavideo] Missing translation strings added
    – [EXTRA][Youtube,Megavideo] Cache disabled when playlist is built with local data only
    – [EXTRA][AnimeFTW, AnimeDB, Megavideo] Form password element type changed to password
    – [EXTRA][AnimeFTW, AnimeDB, Megavideo] Cookie jar reset on plugin configs change

2 new plugins are available too:

• the first one is the cache plugin for vlc-shares version 0.5.1 and 0.5.2. Allow to store fetched data from channels to reduce requests to the hoster site. Channel browsing should be faster now.
    • JDownloader integration plugin for vlc-shares version 0.5.3 beta and later: allow to check JDownloader status from vlc-shares (start/stop/pause downloads) and to enqueue in the download list Megavideo links from other channels (jigoku, megavideo, animedb… etc etc). Remember that JDownloader RemoteAPI must be enabled. This plugin requires megavideo plugin v0.2beta+ and vlc-shares 0.5.3beta and later
    ric.rug
    Participant

Hi,

i just try to use vlcshare.
    I got following apache error if i start vlc stream for a shared file:

Der Befehl “tasklist” ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
    konnte nicht gefunden werden. ( in enlish ” command “tasklist” is wrong or not avaiable )
    [Sat Feb 19 15:23:07 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Programme\VLCShares\www\vlc-shares\library\X\Vlc\Adapter\Windows.php on line 32, referer: http://localhost/vlc-shares/public/browse/mode/p/fileSystem/l/MzovVGVzdCBQcm9TaWViZW4uVFM%3D
    [Sat Feb 19 15:23:07 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Programme\VLCShares\www\vlc-shares\library\X\Vlc\Adapter\Windows.php on line 35, referer: http://localhost/vlc-shares/public/browse/mode/p/fileSystem/l/MzovVGVzdCBQcm9TaWViZW4uVFM%3D

Someone could help what the problem is?

Best regards
    Michael

zany130
    Participant

tasklist is a windows program included in xp pro and later. If you use XP Home Edition you have to find somewhere a tasklist.exe and copy it in C:WindowsSystem32

ric.rug
    Participant

Thanks, this solved the problem.
    But now i got the error that no task with this criteria exits.

zany130
    Participant

Your tasklist.exe version must have the same output format of the Windows’s original one

ric.rug
    Participant

How can i do this ?
    I try with windows xp professional xp3 and have same problem:

INFORMATION: Es werden keine Tasks mit den angegebenen Kriterien ausgeführt. ( No task with this criteria)
    [Wed Feb 23 10:54:31 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Programme\VLCShares\www\vlc-shares\library\X\Vlc\Adapter\Windows.php on line 32, referer: http://localhost/vlc-shares/public/browse/mode/p/fileSystem/l/NDovaWNlYWdlMl90ZWFzZXJfMzIweDE3Ni5tcGVn
    [Wed Feb 23 10:54:31 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Programme\VLCShares\www\vlc-shares\library\X\Vlc\Adapter\Windows.php on line 35, referer: http://localhost/vlc-shares/public/browse/mode/p/fileSystem/l/NDovaWNlYWdlMl90ZWFzZXJfMzIweDE3Ni5tcGVn

zany130
    Participant

Can I ask you to do a test for me?

Create and attach here a full debug log (from configs page: enable debug and set debug level to ALL). Then:

1) Manually open VLC
    2) Open a dos console
    3) type inside the dos console:

tasklist /FO CSV /FI "imagename eq vlc.exe"

4) Copy the output and paste it here

ric.rug
    Participant

I try but i#ve got no debug file.
    Please see attachment

zany130
    Participant

leave “Path do debug log” to blank. The file will be created in the Windows %TMP% folder (or you can copy/paste it from the vlcshares’s test page)

ric.rug
    Participant

Yes, no i have it.

zany130
    Participant

Now that you have the debug log enabled, you have to try again to spawn vlc and then attach here the debug log. The one you have just attached it’s a bit useless.

ric.rug
    Participant

debug.log only with the cmd command

zany130
    Participant

I need a log of when you try to spawn VLC. I think you fail to set the path

ric.rug
    Participant

Yes, that’s it.
    I use linke to vlc directory and not to exe.
    But system test shows it as ok:[attachment=1:2nqjvpvu]vlc.jpg[/attachment:2nqjvpvu]

Now a dialog ask to download:[attachment=0:2nqjvpvu]download.jpg[/attachment:2nqjvpvu]

ist it ok, what have i to do here ?

zany130
    Participant

It should be ok now. Internet Explorer (and other browser) can’t directly handle http streaming so the try to download the stream.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 220 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password