Watch Megavideo,HD,Youtube w/ CC through WiiMC (VLCShares)

Home Forums Third Party Enhancements VLC Shares Watch Megavideo,HD,Youtube w/ CC through WiiMC (VLCShares)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    zany130
    Participant

For questions about 0.5.3 release use this thread: http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1181

zeto87
    Participant

Hi, I have problems gathering a stream through vlc on wiimc.

I have no problems with Allsp.com

My problems lies with megavideo and animeftw.

Megavideo through my notebooks browser comes up with the same message as the above poster. IE do you want to save this file/open 127.0.0.1. When I try to open it through wiimc It goes to buffer mode then comes up with error loading file.

on animeftw I can a completely different error

An error occurred Application error
    Error description
    Unable to Connect to ssl://www.animeftw.tv:443. Error #0: Unable to find the socket transport “ssl” – did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?

Request parameters
    array (
    ‘controller’ => ‘browse’,
    ‘action’ => ‘share’,
    ‘p’ => ‘animeftw’,
    ‘l’ => ‘dmlkZW9zL0E=’,
    ‘module’ => ‘default’,
    )

An error occurred Application error
    Error description
    Unable to Connect to ssl://www.animeftw.tv:443. Error #0: Unable to find the socket transport “ssl” – did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?

Request parameters
    array (
    ‘controller’ => ‘browse’,
    ‘action’ => ‘share’,
    ‘p’ => ‘animeftw’,
    ‘l’ => ‘dmlkZW9zL0E=’,
    ‘module’ => ‘default’,
    )

EDIT// I just hit the system test
    Came up with these. Hope it can help

VLCShares version : 0.5.3
    VLC path is valid (C:Program Files (x86)VideoLANVLCvlc.exe) : Success
    Language file is valid (en_GB.ini) : Success
    FFMpeg helper enabled : Success
    FFMpeg path is valid (C:Program Files (x86)VLCSharesffmpegbinffmpeg.exe) : Success
    [PluginInstaller] Checking for directory permissions : C:Program Files (x86)VLCShareswwwvlc-sharesapplication/../application/Bootstrap.php not writable
    [AnimeFTW] Checking for write access to /data/animeftw/ folder : CookieJar file can’t be stored, items fetch will be really slow
    [AnimeFTW] Checking for authentication credentials : Credentials configurated

If you could guide me to the right way of resolving this in the simplest of terms I’d be most greatfull.

Great program by the way. Has so much potential.

zany130
    Participant

Megavideo through my notebooks browser comes up with the same message as the above poster. IE do you want to save this file/open 127.0.0.1. When I try to open it through wiimc It goes to buffer mode then comes up with error loading file.

If IE try to download the file means that vlc-shares works. Maybe you have problem with wiimc/network.

About animeftw: right click on the EasyPhp icon in the task bar, then select “configuration -> PHP extension”. Select the extension “php_openssl” and enable it. Then click Apply and then Close. After that Restart EasyPHP.

[PluginInstaller] Checking for directory permissions : C:Program Files (x86)VLCShareswwwvlc-sharesapplication/../application/Bootstrap.php not writable

Anyway you have to fix permissions for vlc-shares folder (by default C:Program Files (x86)VLCShares).
    This is a quote from EasyPHP FAQ:

You need to change the user s permission for the EasyPHP directory
    1. Go to ‘Computer’, open/view Drive C, then double click ‘Program Files (x86)’.
    2. Right click on ‘VLCShares‘ folder then click ‘Properties’.
    3. On ‘Security’ tab click ‘Edit’ button.
    4. Select the user that you are currently using.
    5. Under ‘Permissions for Users’ box, tick ‘Full control’ on ‘Allow’ column.
    6. And then click ‘OK’ button to apply the changes.

Anyway, please use THIS thread (http://www.wiimc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1181) for questions and problems related to 0.5.3 version

sunnydegroote
    Participant

Hi,

Sylph has a question!
    Is it possible to switch between audio-tracks on a streamed video-file or to say vlc should stream the vid with a certain audio-track (just like the subtitles)?

zany130
    Participant

It’s possible, but i haven’t wrote the plugin for this yet. should be easy to do, but i’m working on documentation right now so i’m a bit busy.

sunnydegroote
    Participant

Thanks for fast reply 😉

I´ll be patient :>

zany130
    Participant
    zany130
    Participant

I’m looking for some (5-6) beta tester for an alpha version of vlc-shares with veoh (and other hoster) support.

zany130
    Participant

Coming soon…

mapinguari
    Participant

I need some help please.
    I installed the latest version using the automatic installer. On the PC (running windows) everything looks fine. I can browse through the files, have it run, etc. However, I added the url link with my own local IP address to the online media list for the WiiMC and I can’t seem to get WiiMC to open it up. It just says Error loading file or something like that. Is there something more I have to do to get WiiMC to open it? Am I missing something?
    Thanks in advance.

cadbusca
    Participant

Is WIIMC able to open files on an SMB at the same local IP. If not its not a VLC-Shares problem.
    My VLC-Shares link entry is
    <link name="VLC-Share" type="playlist" addr="http://192.168.1.10/vlc-shares/public/browse/&quot; />

mapinguari
    Participant

yeah, it could access an smb share. and I even used your old method of running a streaming video through vlc and that worked too. your link entry is a little different from the one on the wiki, so I’ll give that a try.

EDIT: I decided to reinstall WiiMC. And now it works. I don’t know what happened. But thanks for your help.

cadbusca
    Participant

Actually both links work fine on wiimc, but on my PC the wiki vlc-shares/public/ link switches to vlc-shares/public/manage and brings up the system management window, whereas my vlc-shares/public/browse/ link always brings up the library menu. Note that this forum changes the traing quote in any links to " so you need to change it back if copying a link.

zeto87
    Participant

Hi, I’m having problems. Vlc-Shares was working fine last night. Tried logging in on my internet browser this morning.

I’m given the following message in my browser when trying to browse to http://localhost/vlc-shares/public.

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
    05/06/11 13:55:17
    Apache/2.2.16 (Win32) PHP/5.3.3

Could you help a chap out.

vvc
    Participant

If you’re using 0.5.4 you probably want to browse to http://localhost/vlc-shares/ without the addition of ‘public’ to it. It fixed my problem.

edit: Hmm.. it shouldn’t be a problem in your browser… don’t know what you could do…

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 220 total)
  • The forum ‘VLC Shares’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Login

Lost Password